You want to make money online?
Most of us have heard of people grossing and netting thousands of dollars from the internet. We sometimes think if we can do the same. Well, this piece doesn’t just tell you that you can, it shows you ways by which you can achieve such for yourself. Without much time-wasting, let’s go straight into the list below.
- Get a remote job
- Sell products online
- Write blog posts and lists
- Make money from creating videos on YouTube
Let’s dig a little deeper into these outlined methods.
- Freelancing: This is one of the most trusted ways of making money online from wherever you are. As a freelancer, there are many services you can offer to those who are looking for such services. These could include creating beautiful graphics, composing jingles, designing and developing apps and websites, data entry jobs, and many more.
Platforms that allow you to get this freelance gigs and projects includes Fiverr, Freelancer, workana, Upwork, and many others. All you need to do is determine if you have any service you can offer, visit these platforms, create and account, and endeavor to maintain a positive rating.
- Get a remote job: This has even become more announced, emphasized, and embraced with the outbreak of this coronavirus pandemic. A lot of companies, businesses, and employers of labour are now more open to remote workers than usual. You can tap into this and get a remote job to work straight from the comfort of your home. As a remote worker, there are a lot of jobs available locally and internationally. The benefit of working remotely is that you can be in Nigeria, and work with a company located in South Africa, Europe, and anywhere around the world.
You can work as a data analyst, an in-house web developer, human resources, and Graphics designer remotely. Also, accounting, book keeping, data entry, transcriber, and many other jobs are available remotely. So, to get a remote job, you can search google for available remote job openings in your field of interest or specialization.
- Sell products online: Even if you’ve never patronized a business online, there’s a very high tendency that you’ve come across a lot of these online businesses and product sellers. You can do this for yourself too. There a lot of things people buy and sell online that you can sell as well. You can learn about drop shipping if you don’t have a product of your own.
You can sell your products online either full time or part time and supplement your income. There are a lot of products you can sell online, such as, clothing and fashion items, mobile phones and other gadgets etc. There’s no limit to what you can sell on to make money on the internet. You can sell physical products like those already mentioned, or non-physical products like information, courses and many more.
- Write blog posts and lists: Do you have a flair for writing? This can be a very good way for you to make money online. You can create blogposts and lists, and get paid for your contents. You necessarily do not need to own a blog to make money from blog posts and lists, as there a lot of already established platforms that will pay you to create interesting lists and blog posts.
Some of these platforms that you can check out includes the ones listed below.
- Listverse: They accept articles that consist of 10 items on list with a minimum of 1,500 words. Your list should fall under entertainment, science, lifestyle, and bizarre to get accepted and featured on listverse. Listverse pays $100 for each accepted list.
- A list apart: They accept lists about web design and development, and best practices. A list apart pays $200 for every accepted list of a minimum of 1,500 words
- TopTenz: Toptenz accept lists in categories like literature, music, travel, humor, engineering, music, among others. They pay $50 for every list with a minimum of 1,500 words.
- Dailyworth: They accept articles based on financial and career advice to women. You get paid $150 for every of your accepted article.
There are a lot of other platforms that pay for creating interesting and beautiful contents. One thing to note about all these platforms is that they all accept articles and lists written originally by you, and strongly frowns at plagiarism. So, before you submit your posts, ensure it is unique
- Make money from creating YouTube videos: If you are not camera shy, or you have interesting video contents that you can create and share on YouTube, you can make money from doing just this. While this may take a little time and effort, if you grow your YouTube page and create excellent contents, you can earn money for every time people watch and interact with your YouTube contents.
You can visit YouTube’s Creator Academy to learn about how you can make money with your YouTube channel.
You can choose to implement any of these methods to make money from the internet. Don’t forget everything takes time, so if it seems hard at first, persevere. Check your methods again, iterate if necessary and continue being creative. Cheers to your million dollars revenue online!