10 patients in Bauchi isolation center have overdosed themselves with vitamin C.
The patients thought that they could cure the Covid19 virus with vitamin c.
This was made known, by the chairman of the states Primary Health Care Development Agency (BSPHDCA), Rilwanu Muhammad, he stated this while addressing journalist on Sunday.
He therefore adivised patient to stop self medication, he noted that an overdose of Vitamin C may cause kidney stone , pelvic cancer and gall bladder stone.
He added that four patients who practiced steaming as medication ended up with hypertension.