A fire breakout has been reported at a building located at 118 Broad Street, CMS, in Lagos State.
According to the statement by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), Dr. Olufemi Damilola Oke-Osanyintolu the agency responded to the incident which was relayed to LASEMA through its toll-free 112 emergency number on Tuesday morning.
The statement read, “On arrival at the scene of the incident, it was discovered that a room in a warehouse where shoes are stored was gutted by fire.
“Fortunately there was no casualty in the incident. The agency’s response team alongside LRU fire, Lagos State fire service, and Federal fire service are responders at the scene of the incident working together to put out the fire. Operation ongoing.”
Watch the video below.