Who doesn’t like crepes or nutella? Could you imagine a combination of both delicious treats in one? Well you do not have to imagine anymore because it has already been done and proven to be delicious!
Here’s a perfect recipe for readers who would love to make this delicacy for themselves;
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- In a medium nonstick pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted, continue cooking until the butter is golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside. The residual heat will make the butter a little more brown, so err on the side of golden brown versus dark before you turn off the heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk together the eggs, egg yolk, water, milk, and salt until just combined. Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Slowly pour the browned butter into the mixture, whisking constantly. If necessary, strain the mixture to remove any lumps.
- Use a paper towel to wipe out the same nonstick pan used to melt the butter. Set the pan over medium heat. Using a 1/3-cup measure, scoop the batter and pour it into the center of the hot pan. Using a rotating motion with your wrist, swirl the batter around and out to the edges of the pan- the thinner, the better. Return the pan to the heat and cook for 2 minutes. Use a rubber spatula to lift up the edge of the crepe and flip the crepe over. Cook on the other side for 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on how golden you like it.
- Slide the crepe onto a plate and spread with 1 tablespoon of the Nutella (or as much as you like). Fold the crepe in half, then fold in half again to form a triangle. You can also just roll up the crepe loosely like a carpet. Garnish with desired toppings.
And there you have it! Quick and enjoyable. Be sure to revisit our blog so you do not miss out on these interesting recipes.