Premium Times Head Office Gutted By Fire

On Friday, the Premium Times Head Office Abuja was reportedly gutted by fire, at about 1pm and was caused by electrical faults.

Although there were no casualties some properties were affected, it was also gathered.

According to reports, items including computers, printers, furniture, documents, and some personal belongings of the newspaper’s Editor-in-Chief, Musikilu Mojeed, were destroyed.

The media outlet confirmed that the fire destroyed a section of the newsroom and some properties.

The fire was however brought under control by the men of Federal Fire Service.

ALSO READ:

ALSO READ:  Minneapolis Officer Derek Chauvin Moved To Second Detention Facility On Same Day Due To COVID-19 Concerns, Awaits Trial

Leave a Reply