On Friday, in the Ikeja Government Residential Area of Lagos state, a two-story building was gutted by fire.
The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA), confirming the incident via Twitter, said the incident occurred on No 11 Sowemimo Street.
“The Agency’s response team arrived at the aforementioned address which consists of a two-story building belonging to HAK Air Limited,”
“Investigation conducted suggests that the fire Started from the Static Inverter used for Solar panel in the building. The fire has been subdued with the combined effort of the Agency’s FIRE team and @LAG_FireService.”