El-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State during a media chat for the sallah celebration sternly warned residents of the state saying that anyone who goes to celebrate sallah in Kano or any other state should not come back to Kaduna.
In his words:
“1. No date on the lifting of the lockdown.
2. Anyone who goes to Kano or any other town for sallah shud not come back to kaduna.
3. The Almajiri system is totally prohibited & Abolished in Kaduna.
4. Before sallah, KDSG will share palliative donated by a mobile telecom co. to the vulnerable and poor
5. From 21/5/2020 KDSG will commence payment of May salary to its civil servants to enable them (Muslims though) prepare for the fist.
6. The govt will increase the temporary markets in order to reduce crowd!
7. Mosques will not be opened because of those shouting for it to be opened. They don’t love the religion more than Saudi Arabia that has kept all mosques closed.
8. The “strange”deaths in Kano State are nothing but effect of Corona killing people. They know but they just don’t want to tell people.
9. Enemies & illiterate politicians that we defeated in d last general elections are the ones deceiving the people to rubbish us because we defeated them.
10. On sallah day, I (el-rufai) will personally travel to KD-KANO border & supervise activities going on, The Deputy Gov. will travel to KD-KATSINA & supervise activities on that axis, The SSG will be around KD-ABUJA axis on sallah day to stop erring motorist coming into KD with sallah gifts.
11. All d decisions taken are taking for the good interest of our people.
12. Anyone doubting the existence of Corona virus shud come to Sir Kashim Ibrahim House (Govt House) and let’s take him to the Hospital wards where the victims of the virus are presently to spend two days, if he feels it in his body, he knows the story to tell.
KDSG has sanctioned the sale of Zaria Hotel, the govt will refund the money to the initial buyers. Govt will now build a Hospital there.
13. During Easter, no individual or Groups of Christian Clergies came and beg for Churches to be opened for the celebration. They know even Rome in Italy was closed.
14. No one single case of Corona virus in Southern Kaduna because they are obeying the lockdown rules. All cases of the virus is around Northern Kaduna