A Nigerian man who has been consistent in putting 1,000 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.
Facebook user, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes on Facebook wrote:
“Please guys this is what happened to me this afternoon, I have been saving this cash for sometime now. Only to be called dat my house is on fire.
“I ran down and after putting off the fire my saving box was burnt, after opening it I found the money inside like this. Inside this Covid 19 wahala.. am confused of what to do.”